Today Is my first Post & The Grande publishing of Rose Petals Blog! I am So Excited & God Is Good. I am Sharing One of My Favorite Salad Recipe that is sure to satisfy you. What A Great Way To Start Off A New Beginning. I Love Spring! I Know Its Winter & Its Very Cold Especially In Northern California lol. But, when I need a smile, I think of Spring. Spring is all about the smell of fresh flowers blossoming, fresh fruits ripened. The warmth of the sun kissing your face & to top it off a great fresh chicken salad. With mixed greens, blackberries, strawberries, cranberries, honey nut pecans & lemon dressing. Perfect for spring, summer or whenever you need a smile :).
Wildflower Chicken Salad W/Mixed Greens
Ingredients For Chicken Salad
- 4 To 5 Chicken Breast
- 2tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 2tsp Onion Powder
- 2tsp Tumeric Powder
- Kraft Mayo w/Olive Oil
- Flower Cookie Cutter
Ingredients For Mixed Greens Salad
- Bag of Fresh Mixed Greens
- 1/4 C Blackberries
- 1/4 C Strawberries (Sliced)
- Cranberries by Craisins (Handful)
- Honey Pecans by Salad Toppings
- Drizzle of Lemon Dressing by Safeway Select Dressing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a sheet pan lined with foil.
- Place 4 to 5 Chicken Breasts on the lined sheet pan, & Season Your Chicken With Salt & Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & Tumeric Powder. Drizzle Olive Oil over chicken. Bake In the oven for 30mins.
- Meanwhile, get a cutting board & medium bowl & Slice a handful of Strawberries.
- Place Fresh Mixed Greens in a medium bowl & add your strawberries, blackberries, Cranberries & Honey Pecans. Toss & cover. Place in fridge until chicken is done. Add your dressing later. You do not want your salad to become soggy.
- When Chicken Breasts are done baking. Let cool for 5 mins. Small dice your chicken breasts on a cutting board & Place diced chicken in another medium bowl & add 3TBS of Kraft Mayo w/ Olive Oil. Stir with a spoon until well coated. Add more if you want more.
- Now you are ready for plate presentation. Get out your favorite plate, & your cookie cutter.
- I purchaced my cookie cutters from Target, If you have other cutters you can use your favorite one for this salad. Make it your own & have fun. Place the cookie cutter on the plate in the middle, on the side or anywhere you like, and fill it up to the rim with Chicken Salad mix. Pack it so that its full & thick, press the Chicken Salad down with the back of your spoon so it doesn’t come out on the sides. You want it full & all your mix inside the cutter. Once the cutter is full, gently pull up the cookie cutter & you should have a nice wildflower shaped Chicken Salad on your plate. Take out your mixed greens & assemble your greens on the side of your chicken salad like mines or anyway you like & drizzle your Lemon Dressing. If you like you can garnish your WildFlower with Arugula leaves to add a stem or place a blackberry in the middle of the flower. Enjoy!