This Is My First Dessert Dish. I am Not A PRO At Baking But I Like To Pretend I am lol. I Love Peanut Butter
& Chocolate Why Not Try Something Different & Out of My Element. Chocolate & Peanut Butter In A
Luscious Cookie Bar Made Easy With Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Peanut Butter- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 Roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C Creamy Peanut Butter (I Used Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter)
- 1/2 C Vanilla Whipped Ready-To-Spread Frosting (I Used Betty Crocker Vanilla Whipped Frosting)
- 1 tsp Oil (I Used Vegetable Oil)
- 1/4 C Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Nestle TollHouse Semi Chocolate Chips)
- 1/4 C Miniature Candy- Coated Milk Chocolate Baking Bits (M&M’s Milk Chocolate)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In Ungreased 13×9 inch pan, break up cookie dough. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form a crust. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Let Cool 5 Mins. If you do not let the cookie crust cool for exactly 5 mins it will come apart & you have to start over again.
- Meanwhile, In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, frosting and oil until well blended. If spread is too thick you can put spread in a safe microwave bowl and heat for 20 secs to loosen the spread.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust. Place chocolate chips in a small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High 1 to 2 mins or until melted. Snip very small hole in one corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle M&M’s evenly over top. Let stand until chocolate is set, at least 30mins. For Bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.