The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 250 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Slow-Cooked Chicken Wonton’s
- 4 Chicken Quaters
- Splash Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TBS Butter
- Sea Salt
- Garlic Rosemary Seasoning
- Splash White Wine (Your Favorite)
- Water (Enough To Cover Chicken)
- 1 Bottle of Island Teriyaki Sauce By Soy Vay
- 1 Jar Hidden Valley Spicy Chipotle Pepper Spread
- Sour Cream By Lucerne
- 1 PKG All Natural Wonton Wraps By Nasoya
- 1 PKG Kraft Mozzerella Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce For Garnish (Optional)
- Heat Slow Cooker On High & Add 3 TBS Butter Until Melted & Add Splash Extra Virgin Olive Oil & White Wine.
- Season Chicken Quaters With Sea Salt, Pepper & Garlic Rosemary Seasoning & Place Chicken In Slow Cooker.
- Add Water Enough To Cover Chicken Quaters.
- If Chicken Quaters Are Too Big For Slow Cooker You Can Break Down The Chicken Into Pieces. Divide Chicken Between Thighs & Drumsticks. You Should Have 4 Thighs & 4 Drumsticks.
- Cook On High For 2 Minutes & Turn Down To Low Setting or Slow Cook Setting. Slow Cook Chicken For 4 Hours.
- Pull Chicken Apart & Shred. Place Shredded Chicken In A Mixing Bowl Add 1/4 Cup of Island Teriyaki Sauce Mix Well.
- Spread As Many Wonton Wraps As You Like On A Clean Surface. Follow Directions On The Back of PKG or Fold Into Triangles.
- To Stuff Wontons Add 1 TSP Shredded Chicken & 1 TSP Mozzerella Cheese On Top of Chicken. Water Down Sides (V SHAPED) & Fold Tip To Tip & Both Sides. You Should Have A Sealed Triangle.
- Repeat For The Remaining Squares.
- Turn Pan On Medium Heat & Fry Triangles Until Golden Brown. Soak On Paper Towels. Place Fried Chicken Wontons On A Bed of Lettuce & Drizzle Lettuce With Teriyaki Sauce.
Chipotle Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
- Mix 1 TBS Hidden Valley Spicy Chipotle Pepper Spread & 1 TBS Sour Cream. Mix Well. Enjoy Wontons With Dipping Sauce!
Ingredients For Cheesy – Chicken Spinach Lasagna With Homemade White Wine Sauce
- 5 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 4 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Natural Sea Salt & Pepper (Sprinkle To Cover Breasts)
- 2 TBS Onion Powder
- 2 TBS Garlic Rosemary & Lemon Seasoning ( By Lawry’s)
- Dash of Ginger Powder
- 9 Lasagna Shells
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 2 Bags of Italian Blend Cheeses By Lucerne
Ingredients For Homemade White Wine Sauce
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese By Lucerne (ROOM TEMP)
- 1lb Sourcream By Lucerne (ROOM TEMP)
- 4 TBS Butter (ROOM TEMP)
- Bottle of Sutter Home White Wine (Your Favorite) (ROOM TEMP)
- Preheat Oven To 400 Degrees
- Medium Dice Chicken Breasts On Cutting Board. Season & Marinate Diced Chicken Breasts With First 5 Ingredients. Cover & Marinate Chicken In Fridge For 30 Mins.
- While Chicken Is Marinating. Get Out A Medium to Large Pot, Fill Pot With Water Enough To Cover Lasagna Shells. Pour 1 TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil In The Pot, So That Your Lasagna Shells Will Not Stick Together.
- Bring Water To A Boil. Add Lasagna Shells & Cook (Al Dente) For About 5-7 Minutes.
- Pour Out Lasagna Shells In A Strainer Under Cold Water.
- Set Lasagna Shells Aside.
- Heat Saute Pan on High. Take Out Marinated Chicken Breasts & Saute Chicken In Extra Virgin Olive Oil Marinade Until Golden Brown. Add More Olive Oil In Pan If Needed.
- While Chicken Is Cooking. Get Out A Medium To Large Pot & Heat On Low to Medium Heat. Add 2 8oz Room Temp. Cream Cheese & Stir With A Wooden Spoon Until Smooth & Creamy With NO Chunks! Add 1 LB Container of Sour Cream, Stir Until Combined & Smooth. Add 4 TBS Butter Stir Until Combined & Add 1/2 Cup Sutter Home White Wine & Stir Until Combined. Season Sauce With Salt & Pepper. Sauce Should Be Smooth & Creamy.
- In A Medium Glass Casserole Dish Assemble Lasagna In Layers. First 3 Lasagna Shells On The Bottom of Casserole Dish. NOTE* If Lasagna Shells Are Dry Rinse Shells Under Cold Water/ Shake off Excess Water So That Your Shells Are Not Dry & Sticky As You Are Layering.
- Next Add A Spoon Full of Homemade White Wine Sauce To Cover Shells, Spoon Full of Chicken, Handful of Spinach & A Handful of Italian Blend Cheeses.
- Repeat Process for the Next 2 Layers. You Should Have 3 Layers of Lasagna. The Last Layer (3rd) Should Be The ( Top) 3 Shells Covered With Cheeses on Top. For The Last Layer (3rd) Press Down Gently With Back of Spoon To Insure Lasagna Is Not Hanging Out on The Sides of The Dish.
- Place In A 400 Degree Oven For 30 Mins or Until Cheeses Are Brown & Bubbly. Wait 1 Minute Before Cutting Lasagna Into Squares.
- Enjoy With A Glass of White Wine!
Who Can Resist A Great Pizza?! I Know I Cant! I Love A Great Pizza On ANY Day & ANY Occasion. I Have had my number of share of pizzas & some have been “good” to “very good” to “so good” but NOT Great! I’m not just saying that because I have prepared this great Chicken – Spinach Lemon Butter Pizza!….. Ok, So I am. But, I Promise Once You Have Tried This Recipe Your Mouth Will Melt from juicy diced chicken breasts marinaded for 30 mins in olive oil, seasons & Fresh Minced Garlic. Then Sauteed until golden brown & quenched with Lemon Butter Sauce made from lemon juice, garlic, cream, & crisp white wine that wraps around the chicken breasts so nicely. This dish is perfect for romantic dates or when you need some alone time by yourself with a glass of White Wine & a movie. Either way, you will love this Pizza!
Ingredients For Chicken – Spinach Lemon Butter Pizza
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough to cover diced chicken breasts)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Bag of White Pita Bread (Medium Size)
- 1 Bottle Safeway Select Lemon Butter Simmer Sauce
- 1 Bag of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 1 Container of Grape Tomatoes ( 1 grape tomato sliced into fours)
- Dash of Lemon Pepper for Garnish
- Heat Grill on High
- Dice Large Chicken Breasts (Medium Size) & marinate chicken with Olive Oil, S&P, Minced Garlic, Ginger, Onion Powder For 30 Minutes. Covered in the fridge.
- Saute Chicken Breast on Medium-High Heat Until Golden Brown.
- Add 1 Cup of Safeway Select Lemon Butter Simmer Sauce. Mix Well until sauce is coated with chicken breast; heat for 1 min. Turn Heat off.
- Brush 1 tsp of olive oil onto White Pita Bread on one side & place oil side down on grill until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 tsp of Lemon Butter on pita bread (Dry Side Up). Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese evenly onto Pita bread until melted.
- 1 scoop of Chicken Breast mixture on top of melted cheese. Add 4 spinach leaves & sliced grape tomatoes on top of spinach leaves. Take pizza off grill.
- Onto a plate & dash pizza with Lemon Pepper & Cut pizza into fours.
- Enjoy with a glass of White Wine or your favorite drink.
This sweet & spicy dish hits the spot! I was craving both BBQ & Tacos, after contemplating on which meal I wanted to have, I figured why not combined them both?! Why not saute up some diced chicken breast with my favorite seasons & smother the chicken in a sweet – spicy honey BBQ sauce & cheeses. But the dish did not go as planned! Do things in life ever go as planned? NO! situations in life turn out either better or worse. But, thank the Most high this situation turned out BETTER! This dish was suppose to be Tacos but turned out as quesadillas. I was not complaining! & You will not complain as well once you get your lips wrapped around these sweet -spicy quesadillas!
Ingredients For Chicken
- Olive oil
- 5 Chicken Breasts Diced Small to Medium size
- Salt & Pepper (Enough to cover breasts)
- 3 tsp Garlic- Rosemary Seasoning
- 3 tsp Onion Powder
- 3 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 PKG McCormick Hot Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup Honey BBQ Sauce
- Kraft Mexican Blend Cheese
- Bag of Flour Tortillas (Medium Size)
Instructions For Chicken
- Small to Medium dice chicken breasts on cutting board. In a medium mixing bowl season diced chicken breasts with first 4 ingredients drizzled with olive oil. Mix with hand until chicken is well coated with seasonings & Olive oil.
- Heat saute pan on high & saute diced chicken breasts until golden brown. Drain any excess oil.
- Add 1 PKG of McCormick Hot Taco Seasoning Mix, Add 1 Cup of water & simmer for 2 minutes. Mix & toss with spatula until well mixed and sauce becomes thick.
- After 2 Minutes, Turn off heat & pour 1 Cup of Honey BBQ Sauce & toss with spatula until it coats chicken. Put lid on top of pan & set aside
Instructions For Quesadillas
- Heat another pan on Medium -High & Add 1 tsp of Butter.
- When butter has melted add a flour tortilla to the pan until golden brown on 1 side. As tortilla is browning add a sprinkle of Mexican Blend Cheese on top (White Side Face Up).
- Melt the cheese & add 1 Scoop of the sweet – spicy honey BBQ chicken breast mix on top of melted cheese & fold tortilla like an envelope with spatula & press down firmly. Firm enough until envelope sticks together.
- Scoop tortilla envelope with a spatula & onto a plate & cut down the middle with a knife or spatula like a triangle. You should have 2 medium size triangles & if you like you can cut the 2 in half again to make 4 small triangles.
- Serve with Sour Cream & Enjoy!
I Love a great juicy burger every now & then. But Sliders are much more fun to eat &
to make! They are so easy to prepare and are the perfect portion to enjoy on a Friday
Night out with friends, a good Saturday night date with someone special or Super
Bowl Sunday. I am sure on ANY day you will enjoy these Lean Turkey Burger Sliders.
Here’s how they are prepared.
Ingredients For Lean Turkey Burger Sliders
- 1/2 LBS Lean Ground Turkey Meat (Jennie O Ground Turkey)
- 2 to 3 tsp Salt
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (Minced)
- 2 to 3 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Provolone Cheese
- Green Lettuce (Iceberg Lettuce)
- Medium Tomatoes ( Sliced)
- Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- Sara Lee Slider Buns
- Heat Grill or Pan on High with Olive Oil
- Season well lean ground turkey meat in a medium bowl.
- With a Tablespoon scoop lean meat & form a round patty. This should give you about 12 or more patties.
- Grill or fry burgers in a pan until done. While burgers are cooking, butter the Sara Lee Slider buns & place on a sheet pan.
- As burgers are getting close to being done, add a slice of provolone cheese on top until melted.
- Take burgers off grill & place the Sara Lee Slider buns on grill until toasted to golden brown.
- Place toasted buns on sheet pan & assemble your burgers. Spread mayo on buns, add lettuce, sliced tomatoes, place lean turkey burger on top of tomato & slider bun (top) on top. Repeat for the rest of your burgers.
- You can pair your sliders with waffle fries & mixed green salad with vinaigrette or by itself.
This Is My First Dessert Dish. I am Not A PRO At Baking But I Like To Pretend I am lol. I Love Peanut Butter
& Chocolate Why Not Try Something Different & Out of My Element. Chocolate & Peanut Butter In A
Luscious Cookie Bar Made Easy With Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Peanut Butter- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 Roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C Creamy Peanut Butter (I Used Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter)
- 1/2 C Vanilla Whipped Ready-To-Spread Frosting (I Used Betty Crocker Vanilla Whipped Frosting)
- 1 tsp Oil (I Used Vegetable Oil)
- 1/4 C Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Nestle TollHouse Semi Chocolate Chips)
- 1/4 C Miniature Candy- Coated Milk Chocolate Baking Bits (M&M’s Milk Chocolate)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In Ungreased 13×9 inch pan, break up cookie dough. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form a crust. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Let Cool 5 Mins. If you do not let the cookie crust cool for exactly 5 mins it will come apart & you have to start over again.
- Meanwhile, In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, frosting and oil until well blended. If spread is too thick you can put spread in a safe microwave bowl and heat for 20 secs to loosen the spread.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust. Place chocolate chips in a small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High 1 to 2 mins or until melted. Snip very small hole in one corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle M&M’s evenly over top. Let stand until chocolate is set, at least 30mins. For Bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Today Is my first Post & The Grande publishing of Rose Petals Blog! I am So Excited & God Is Good. I am Sharing One of My Favorite Salad Recipe that is sure to satisfy you. What A Great Way To Start Off A New Beginning. I Love Spring! I Know Its Winter & Its Very Cold Especially In Northern California lol. But, when I need a smile, I think of Spring. Spring is all about the smell of fresh flowers blossoming, fresh fruits ripened. The warmth of the sun kissing your face & to top it off a great fresh chicken salad. With mixed greens, blackberries, strawberries, cranberries, honey nut pecans & lemon dressing. Perfect for spring, summer or whenever you need a smile :).
Wildflower Chicken Salad W/Mixed Greens
Ingredients For Chicken Salad
- 4 To 5 Chicken Breast
- 2tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 2tsp Onion Powder
- 2tsp Tumeric Powder
- Kraft Mayo w/Olive Oil
- Flower Cookie Cutter
Ingredients For Mixed Greens Salad
- Bag of Fresh Mixed Greens
- 1/4 C Blackberries
- 1/4 C Strawberries (Sliced)
- Cranberries by Craisins (Handful)
- Honey Pecans by Salad Toppings
- Drizzle of Lemon Dressing by Safeway Select Dressing
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a sheet pan lined with foil.
- Place 4 to 5 Chicken Breasts on the lined sheet pan, & Season Your Chicken With Salt & Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & Tumeric Powder. Drizzle Olive Oil over chicken. Bake In the oven for 30mins.
- Meanwhile, get a cutting board & medium bowl & Slice a handful of Strawberries.
- Place Fresh Mixed Greens in a medium bowl & add your strawberries, blackberries, Cranberries & Honey Pecans. Toss & cover. Place in fridge until chicken is done. Add your dressing later. You do not want your salad to become soggy.
- When Chicken Breasts are done baking. Let cool for 5 mins. Small dice your chicken breasts on a cutting board & Place diced chicken in another medium bowl & add 3TBS of Kraft Mayo w/ Olive Oil. Stir with a spoon until well coated. Add more if you want more.
- Now you are ready for plate presentation. Get out your favorite plate, & your cookie cutter.
- I purchaced my cookie cutters from Target, If you have other cutters you can use your favorite one for this salad. Make it your own & have fun. Place the cookie cutter on the plate in the middle, on the side or anywhere you like, and fill it up to the rim with Chicken Salad mix. Pack it so that its full & thick, press the Chicken Salad down with the back of your spoon so it doesn’t come out on the sides. You want it full & all your mix inside the cutter. Once the cutter is full, gently pull up the cookie cutter & you should have a nice wildflower shaped Chicken Salad on your plate. Take out your mixed greens & assemble your greens on the side of your chicken salad like mines or anyway you like & drizzle your Lemon Dressing. If you like you can garnish your WildFlower with Arugula leaves to add a stem or place a blackberry in the middle of the flower. Enjoy!