Ingredients For Cheesy – Chicken Spinach Lasagna With Homemade White Wine Sauce
- 5 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 4 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Natural Sea Salt & Pepper (Sprinkle To Cover Breasts)
- 2 TBS Onion Powder
- 2 TBS Garlic Rosemary & Lemon Seasoning ( By Lawry’s)
- Dash of Ginger Powder
- 9 Lasagna Shells
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 2 Bags of Italian Blend Cheeses By Lucerne
Ingredients For Homemade White Wine Sauce
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese By Lucerne (ROOM TEMP)
- 1lb Sourcream By Lucerne (ROOM TEMP)
- 4 TBS Butter (ROOM TEMP)
- Bottle of Sutter Home White Wine (Your Favorite) (ROOM TEMP)
- Preheat Oven To 400 Degrees
- Medium Dice Chicken Breasts On Cutting Board. Season & Marinate Diced Chicken Breasts With First 5 Ingredients. Cover & Marinate Chicken In Fridge For 30 Mins.
- While Chicken Is Marinating. Get Out A Medium to Large Pot, Fill Pot With Water Enough To Cover Lasagna Shells. Pour 1 TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil In The Pot, So That Your Lasagna Shells Will Not Stick Together.
- Bring Water To A Boil. Add Lasagna Shells & Cook (Al Dente) For About 5-7 Minutes.
- Pour Out Lasagna Shells In A Strainer Under Cold Water.
- Set Lasagna Shells Aside.
- Heat Saute Pan on High. Take Out Marinated Chicken Breasts & Saute Chicken In Extra Virgin Olive Oil Marinade Until Golden Brown. Add More Olive Oil In Pan If Needed.
- While Chicken Is Cooking. Get Out A Medium To Large Pot & Heat On Low to Medium Heat. Add 2 8oz Room Temp. Cream Cheese & Stir With A Wooden Spoon Until Smooth & Creamy With NO Chunks! Add 1 LB Container of Sour Cream, Stir Until Combined & Smooth. Add 4 TBS Butter Stir Until Combined & Add 1/2 Cup Sutter Home White Wine & Stir Until Combined. Season Sauce With Salt & Pepper. Sauce Should Be Smooth & Creamy.
- In A Medium Glass Casserole Dish Assemble Lasagna In Layers. First 3 Lasagna Shells On The Bottom of Casserole Dish. NOTE* If Lasagna Shells Are Dry Rinse Shells Under Cold Water/ Shake off Excess Water So That Your Shells Are Not Dry & Sticky As You Are Layering.
- Next Add A Spoon Full of Homemade White Wine Sauce To Cover Shells, Spoon Full of Chicken, Handful of Spinach & A Handful of Italian Blend Cheeses.
- Repeat Process for the Next 2 Layers. You Should Have 3 Layers of Lasagna. The Last Layer (3rd) Should Be The ( Top) 3 Shells Covered With Cheeses on Top. For The Last Layer (3rd) Press Down Gently With Back of Spoon To Insure Lasagna Is Not Hanging Out on The Sides of The Dish.
- Place In A 400 Degree Oven For 30 Mins or Until Cheeses Are Brown & Bubbly. Wait 1 Minute Before Cutting Lasagna Into Squares.
- Enjoy With A Glass of White Wine!