I Love a great juicy burger every now & then. But Sliders are much more fun to eat &
to make! They are so easy to prepare and are the perfect portion to enjoy on a Friday
Night out with friends, a good Saturday night date with someone special or Super
Bowl Sunday. I am sure on ANY day you will enjoy these Lean Turkey Burger Sliders.
Here’s how they are prepared.
Ingredients For Lean Turkey Burger Sliders
- 1/2 LBS Lean Ground Turkey Meat (Jennie O Ground Turkey)
- 2 to 3 tsp Salt
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (Minced)
- 2 to 3 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Provolone Cheese
- Green Lettuce (Iceberg Lettuce)
- Medium Tomatoes ( Sliced)
- Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- Sara Lee Slider Buns
- Heat Grill or Pan on High with Olive Oil
- Season well lean ground turkey meat in a medium bowl.
- With a Tablespoon scoop lean meat & form a round patty. This should give you about 12 or more patties.
- Grill or fry burgers in a pan until done. While burgers are cooking, butter the Sara Lee Slider buns & place on a sheet pan.
- As burgers are getting close to being done, add a slice of provolone cheese on top until melted.
- Take burgers off grill & place the Sara Lee Slider buns on grill until toasted to golden brown.
- Place toasted buns on sheet pan & assemble your burgers. Spread mayo on buns, add lettuce, sliced tomatoes, place lean turkey burger on top of tomato & slider bun (top) on top. Repeat for the rest of your burgers.
- You can pair your sliders with waffle fries & mixed green salad with vinaigrette or by itself.