Who Can Resist A Great Pizza?! I Know I Cant! I Love A Great Pizza On ANY Day & ANY Occasion. I Have had my number of share of pizzas & some have been “good” to “very good” to “so good” but NOT Great! I’m not just saying that because I have prepared this great Chicken – Spinach Lemon Butter Pizza!….. Ok, So I am. But, I Promise Once You Have Tried This Recipe Your Mouth Will Melt from juicy diced chicken breasts marinaded for 30 mins in olive oil, seasons & Fresh Minced Garlic. Then Sauteed until golden brown & quenched with Lemon Butter Sauce made from lemon juice, garlic, cream, & crisp white wine that wraps around the chicken breasts so nicely. This dish is perfect for romantic dates or when you need some alone time by yourself with a glass of White Wine & a movie. Either way, you will love this Pizza!
Ingredients For Chicken – Spinach Lemon Butter Pizza
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough to cover diced chicken breasts)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Bag of White Pita Bread (Medium Size)
- 1 Bottle Safeway Select Lemon Butter Simmer Sauce
- 1 Bag of Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 1 Container of Grape Tomatoes ( 1 grape tomato sliced into fours)
- Dash of Lemon Pepper for Garnish
- Heat Grill on High
- Dice Large Chicken Breasts (Medium Size) & marinate chicken with Olive Oil, S&P, Minced Garlic, Ginger, Onion Powder For 30 Minutes. Covered in the fridge.
- Saute Chicken Breast on Medium-High Heat Until Golden Brown.
- Add 1 Cup of Safeway Select Lemon Butter Simmer Sauce. Mix Well until sauce is coated with chicken breast; heat for 1 min. Turn Heat off.
- Brush 1 tsp of olive oil onto White Pita Bread on one side & place oil side down on grill until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 tsp of Lemon Butter on pita bread (Dry Side Up). Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese evenly onto Pita bread until melted.
- 1 scoop of Chicken Breast mixture on top of melted cheese. Add 4 spinach leaves & sliced grape tomatoes on top of spinach leaves. Take pizza off grill.
- Onto a plate & dash pizza with Lemon Pepper & Cut pizza into fours.
- Enjoy with a glass of White Wine or your favorite drink.